SMT Reflow Ovens, Wave Solder Machines, and Laser CNC Applications
Features and benefits:
- Process Fume Filtration provides plug and play flexibility when relocating SMT lines and equipment.
- Fume Filtration and recirculation of air creates substantial HVAC savings and helps resolve negative air pressure issues in facilities.
- Dedicated Fume Filtration enables better process control and eliminates balancing issues associated with central HVAC systems.
- Environmentally sound and can be documented as an ISO14000 improvement.
- Static pressure (suction force), airflow and horse power ratings are optimized for extended filter life.
- Flexible Filter configurations to address a variety of applications.
- Acoustical liner assures low noise level.
- Real time filter status monitor
- ETL/UL/CSA Certified.
|Alternate Models and Specs|
F8220C F8220PG F8220G
F8230C F8230PG F8230G
Upon request units available in Explosion Rated Versions as well as 50Hz
C (Combo Basic)
PG (Particulate Gas)
G (Gas Phase)
Filter Mat, Orange Filter Pleated, 60% Filter HEPA, 99.97% HC Filter Carbon Mat, (2)
Filter Pleated, 60% Filter HEPA, 99.97%, HC 20-40lbs bulk carbon Filter After Mat, Blue
Filter Pleated, 60% 55lbs Bulk Carbon Filter After Mat, Blue
Custom Configurations available upon request